Regional ATM Service
We are pleased to announce our new cross-border ATM facility linking Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Enjoy the convenience of our network of over 3,790 CIMB ATMs when you travel abroad to these four countries.
Now you can view your account balances and also withdraw your money from any CIMB Bank, CIMB Niaga and CIMB Thai ATM machine for FREE.
All customers holding CIMB ATM cards are eligible for this service.
If you have any enquiries, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions below :
1. What is CIMB ATM Regional Link service?
CIMB ATM Regional Link service is a cross-border ATM withdrawal service will enables our ATM cardholders to withdraw cash in foreign currency across CIMBís ATM network across Singapore, Malaysia Thailand and Indonesia.
2. Who are eligible to use this service?
All ATM Card holders are allowed to use this new service.
3. How can I use this new service?
There is no registration or activation process. All you need is your ATM card and you may withdraw
at any CIMB ATMs.
4. What is the maximum withdrawal limit?
The withdrawal limit will depend on your ATM card limit.
5. What are the types of transactions offered for this cross-border service?
For the time being, this cross border ATM service only supports cash withdrawal transaction and
6. What if my card gets captured/stuck in the ATM machine overseas?
If you have entered the PIN wrongly 3 times, or any other errors, the card will be ejected out of the machine. As such, you will not have such a problem. However, in the event your card is captured due
to other ATM machine related issues, then, please visit your domicile branch in your home country,
to collect your ATM card.
7. How many ATMs are available for me to withdraw cash?
||: 6 ATMs
||: 2,058 ATMs
||: 1,262 ATMs
||: 465 ATMs
8. How can I contact the call center in the other country?
||: (65) 6333 7777
||: 1 300 880 900 (Local) or 603 2295 6100 (International)
|| : firstname.lastname@example.org (non-financial only)*